[ADOL-C] Git repository

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Mon Mar 16 12:05:51 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

we have maintained a git based clone of the COIN-OR svn repository for
development process at gitorious.org for several years now and some of
you may be using a clone of it for your own development.

As you might know gitorious.org has been acquired by gitlab.com [1] and
gitorious.org will cease to function in May 2015. Therefore I've cloned
the ADOL-C repository at gitlab.com and urge you to update your
repository URLs to https://gitlab.com/adol-c/adol-c.git in order to
continue receiving the latest development updates. I will stop pushing
the newest updates to the gitorious.org repository after Sunday, March
29th, 2015.

Of course none of this affects the svn repository on COIN-OR or the
previously released versions in any way and that continues to function
as usual. So if you do not use the git repository you may safely ignore
this mail.

Best wishes
Kshitij.

[1]. https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/