[ADOL-C] ADOLC Speed Diff 1.8 vs 2.5.2

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sat Dec 6 09:30:16 EST 2014

I would like to compare versions 1.8 and 2.5.2 of ADOLC on the speed
tests that come with CppAD
     http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/speed_adolc.xml

I do not see version 1.8 in the ADOLC download page
     http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/ADOL-C/
nor do I see the corresponding releases below
     https://projects.coin-or.org/ADOL-C/browser#releases

What is the normal procedure for obtaining old releases of ADOLC ?