[ADOL-C] Problem with adolc + colpack on Fedora 17

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Fri Oct 26 10:25:53 EDT 2012

Hello,

> it states that
>     'autoreconf runs autoconf, autoheader, aclocal, automake,
> libtoolize, and autopoint (when appropriate)' ...
> so I do not understand why I have to run libtoolize before autoreconf.

Yes this is what I observe too. On our debian systems in the university
as well as on my private opensuse systems if I run
   autoreconf --force --install --verbose
I see that libtoolize is invoked too.

I normally delete all the generated files (aclocal.m4, ltmain.sh, etc.)
leaving only configure.ac Makefile.am and optionally acinclude.m4 before
building with autoreconf ; ./configure ; make ;
and I've never encountered a problem.

As on 26.10.2012 16:08h, Brad Bell did write:

Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,
Warburger Straße 100,