[ADOL-C] Bug in configure

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Mon May 14 02:48:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

simply leave out the --disable-debug switch, it is disabled by default.
There seems to be some confusion about using --disable where normally
only --enable is expected. Please read the adolc-manual.pdf for the
meaning of switches and don't add one unless necessary.

Regards.

As on 2012-05-14 02:12, Dominique Orban did write:

--
Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,