[ADOL-C] What does it means "Compressed sparse structures will not be available / Only sparsity patterns can be computed" ?

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Thu Aug 16 08:59:21 EDT 2012

Hello, this means that you enabled sparse drivers in the configure
script but it was not able to find the binary of libColPack or the
ColPackHeaders.h file. Please make sure you used --with-colpack=DIR in
the configure command and make sure ColPack is installed correctly in
DIR. On 64-bit systems you may have to tell ColPack to install the
binary in ${prefix}/lib64 by passing --libdir=${prefix}/lib64 to the
configure command of ColPack.

As on 2012-08-16 10:34, Antonello Lobianco did write:

Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Institut für Mathematik,
Universität Paderborn,
Warburger Straße 100,