[ADOL-C] Problems installing cygwin

Kshitij Kulshreshtha kshitij at math.upb.de
Sun Apr 1 10:49:56 EDT 2012

Hi Brad

I think you are missing the libtool package in your build environment. That package defines both these macros. Please check.

K.K.
--
Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha

Sent via Mobile Phone.

bradbell at seanet.com wrote:

When I try to install adolc, using the command
autoreconf -f -i
which seems to be necessary if one has the autotools installed, I get the
message

configure.ac:44: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:45: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf-2.68: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.68 failed with exit status: 1

This is very similar to the discussion
http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/adol-c/2012-March/000806.html

But the solution "Version 2.3.0 seems to have removed this difficulty."
does not work for me; i.e., I am using ADOL-C-2.3.0.