[ADOL-C] Minor Patch: buffer for independent variables should be const in jac_solv()

Wolfgang Lorenz wl-chmw at gmx.de
Mon Aug 22 03:47:39 EDT 2011

Hello ADOL-C-devs,

while cleaning up our project, I changed the function parameters for
input buffers from (double*) to (const double*). When I came to a
function, which uses jac_solv() the compiler complained about the
independent variables buffer. I think it should also be of type (const
double*) in ADOL-C. I attached a patch (against current trunk --
revision 269). I haven't checked, if there are other occurrences like
this in the ADOL-C sources.

Greetings,
  Wolfgang