[ADOL-C] conditional assignments in tapeless mode

Alfonso Callejo Goena alcallejo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 05:43:30 EDT 2010

Hi Kshitij,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I thought the "jacobian" and "sparse_jac" drivers, which are the ones I use,
worked in forward mode. Anyhow, I would like to try the tapeless mode.
After transforming the "condassign" calls into regular conditional
statements, the new errors are related to the "<<=" and ">>=" operators.
Can't they be used in the tapeless mode?

Regards,
Alfonso