[ADOL-C] Installing ADOLC with sparse option enabled on 64 bit Ubuntu/Debian

Andrea Walther andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Jun 16 12:43:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

>  I am trying to compile ADOLC on a Ubuntu 64 bit OS. I configure with
> the command:
>
> ./configure --with-sparse --with-docexa --with-addexa
> --with-openmp-flag=-fopenmp --with-parexa

so far, the sparsity detection is not extended to the openmp
parallelization. Therefore, the compilation of this combination
does not work.

Could you send me more information about your application such that we
can think about a work around?

Best,

Andrea Walther

--
Prof. Dr. Andrea Walther
Lehrstuhl fuer Mathematik und ihre Anwendungen

Email: andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Phone: ++49 5251 602721
Fax:   ++49 5251 603728