[ADOL-C] IPOPT interface on Windows - heap error

Andrea Walther andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Dec 23 03:01:31 EST 2010

Hi,

> I’ve just tried building the
> ADOL-C\examples\additional_examples\ipopt\LuksanVlcek1_sparse example in
> Visual Studio 2010, (Windows 7 32-bit). Has anyone done this before? I’m
> getting a strange runtime error.

we tested the windows version of ADOL-C and the coupling with ColPack
on the Windows platform available to us. There, everything worked fine.
We are not aware of any other problems using Windows.

Since I saw also the discussion on the Ipopt mailing list, it might
really be a good point to start using Linux :-)

Happy holidays

Andrea Walther

--
Prof. Dr. Andrea Walther
Lehrstuhl fuer Mathematik und ihre Anwendungen

Email: andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Phone: ++49 5251 602721
Fax:   ++49 5251 603728