[ADOL-C] problems compiling and linking

borja artamendi borjartamendi at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:16:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have seen that examples of adol-c works, but I am trying to see how to
compile the same example but into myfolder. I just copy and paste
speelpenning example in to another folder. I try to compile and link with :

cd myfolder
 g++ speelpenning.cpp -o speelpenning

Some errors are produced:

error: adouble.h : file does not exist
error: drivers/drivers.h: file does not exist
speelpenning.cpp: In function ‘int main()’:
speelpenning.cpp:33: error: ‘STAT_SIZE’ was not declared in this scope
speelpenning.cpp:41: error: ‘adouble’ was not declared in this scope

How do I compile and link? Is anything wrong?

Thanks,

Borja