[ADOL-C] problems compiling and linking

borja artamendi borjartamendi at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:06:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have downloaded the last version of ADOL-C, and I am trying to compile and
link and see the examples.

In the manual, subsection 8.2 says: one must configure the adol-c package to
enable  the compilation of examples by supplying appropiate options.
available options are:
--with-docexa
--with-addexa

I execute : ./configure  --with-docexa --with-addexa  , and then make to
compile, from subdirectory examples and it gives me some errors:

error: adouble.h : file does not exist
error: drivers/drivers.h: file does not exist
speelpenning.cpp: In function ‘int main()’:
speelpenning.cpp:33: error: ‘STAT_SIZE’ was not declared in this scope
speelpenning.cpp:41: error: ‘adouble’ was not declared in this scope

and so on, does anybody know what is the problem?

thanks a lot,

Borja