[OS] Trouble installing trunk

Mostafa.B bakhtvar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:58:31 EDT 2014

Problem Resolved.

Just to update for archiving purposes.

For some reason the config file in my Mumps folder was outdated (still
don't know why) and this was causing error in the compiling process.
So in order to be on the safe side I downloaded all of third parties build
tools manually from
https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/browser/ThirdParty?order=name and
replaced them with the ones I already had gotten through subversion
(trunk). Then I took the normal steps for installation with static libgcc
(I might sound professional in here but I don't have an idea what a static
libgcc is really! I Just took Tony's suggestion). Just in case, the normal
steps are:

1. configure ADD_FFLAGS=-static-libgcc
2. make
3. make install