[OBOE] compiling OBOE

key01023 at gmail.com key01023 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:35:55 EST 2014

Hi,
After desperately trying to compile lapack++ on my Mac, I gave up and set up a linux virtual machine Ubuntu-14.0.2. So, I finally installed lapack++ and try to compile OBOE:

The first error I meet is:
AccpmGenMatrix?.h: In member function ‘double& Accpm::AccpmGenMatrix::operator()(int, int) const’:
 AccpmGenMatrix?.h:86:86: error: invalid initialization of reference of type ‘double&’ from expression of type ‘const double’

I followed this post:
https://projects.coin-or.org/OBOE/attachment/ticket/14/oboe-ticket-14-email-trace.txt

inline double& operator()(int i, int j) --->> inline const double& operator()(int i, int j)

now I have the new error no one had before:

AccpmGenMatrix.C: In member function ‘void Accpm::AccpmGenMatrix::assignRow(int, const Accpm::AccpmVector&)’:
AccpmGenMatrix.C:89:23: error: assignment of read-only location ‘Accpm::AccpmGenMatrix::operator()(rowId, j)’
     (*this)(rowId, j) = v(j);

Then I am really lost and cannot find any post helping me to resolve this issue…. Hope someone could help… Thank you very much.

With regards,
Wenxuan