[jORLib] Objective of the solution in JorLib

Ying Zhang yingzhang8996 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:39:53 EST 2018

Dear Kinable,

Now I am using JorLib to solve a VRP. The column generation method works
well. However, since the decision variables are integer in the master
problem, we need to branch.

In the Branch and Price method, do you imply the *objective *of the
solution is always *integer*?

See AbstractBranchAndPrice,

/** Stores the objective of the best (integer) solution **/
protected int objectiveIncumbentSolution;

[image: image.png]

If the objective of incumbent solution is 100.5, and if
config.PRECISION=0.000001, then an error throws in method
MathProgrammingUtil.doubleToInt

Is the code still in maintenance? I see the latest commit is Sep,
2016. Thank you very much.

Ying

Tsinghua University