[Ipopt] Setting up IPOPT mex for Winodws 64 bit with ma97

Hashemi, Reza Reza.Hashemi at bci.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Aug 19 09:59:06 EDT 2014

Dear all,

In the context of the optimal control, I am using IPOPT to solve a large-scale NLP problem. My motivation to use IPOPT is to reduce the computation time.

Using the available version of IPOPT with ma57 as the linear solver, I couldn't obtain a real improvement in the computation speed and hence would like to try more recent versions of the linear solvers e.g. ma97 or Pardiso.

Unfortunately I was not successful to set up the mex file by myself, since I have little experience in using these strange compilers and tools.

I would be glad if some of who have more experience in this area, can guide me in this matter.

Bests,

Reza

Reza Hashemi, M.Sc.

Lehrstuhl für Systemdynamik und Prozessführung / Process Dynamics and Operations Group

Fakultät Bio- und Chemieingenieurwesen / Biochemical and Chemical Engineering Department

TU Dortmund

Emil-Figge-Str. 70

44221 Dortmund, Germany

Phone: (+49/0) 231 755 5165                                          Fax:       (+49/0) 231 755 5129

www.dyn.bci.tu-dortmund.de