[Ipopt] New Ipopt release 3.9.1

John Hedengren john.hedengren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:01:03 EST 2010

Andreas,

There is a new IPOPT executable (v.3.9.1) for AMPL users on Windows.  It is
using the MUMPS linear solver.

http://apmonitor.com/wiki/index.php/Main/DownloadIpopt

This ipopt.exe was created with MSYS and GCC compilers.

Do you know of anyone who is willing to share standard benchmark test
results when there are new releases?  I have my own small (150) set of
academic and industrial problems but I'm looking for someone who may already
run some of the larger publicly available sets like CUTr.

-John

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Andreas Waechter <andreasw at watson.ibm.com>