[Ipopt] MinGW problems

Rodrigo Lopez-Negrete r.lopez.negrete at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:59:35 EST 2010

Dear Hans,

This is curiously annoying. I also used gnumex 2.03, but did not get into
any of those library problems. I wonder if the problem is Matlab 2010b,
since I used 2009a, or if MinGW/MSys just works differently in WinXP than
Win7.

Anyway, I'm glad the compilation worked this time. Also, if its possible to
post the Ipopt mex files, also remember to attach the pthread library from
mingw. Otherwise, it won't work ;).

Cheers,
 Rodrigo

Email: rln at cmu.edu