[Ipopt] How to get solution from main.cpp

ChiaWeng Boon chiaweng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:19:23 EST 2010

Hi,

I would like to obtain the x or solution values in the main.cpp file.

The function MyNLP::finalize_solution(SolverReturn status,Index n,
const Number* x, const Number* z_L, const Number* z_U,Index m, const
Number* g, const Number* lambda,Number obj_value,  const IpoptData*
ip_data,IpoptCalculatedQuantities* ip_cq) is within the optimisation
routine, and cannot be called out outside.  May I know whether there
is a function for me to get the x variables after optimisation?

Yours,

Chia Weng