[Ipopt] Limited-memory quasi-newton option

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Nov 22 09:55:18 EST 2010

Hi Andre,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I assume you figured it out by now, but, yes, to pose an unconstrained
problem to Ipopt you need to set the number of constraints m to zero.
I believe you do not need to supply callback functions for the evaluation
of constraint values and derivatives, if you setting those pointers to
NULL causes a segmentation fault, you can just provide dummy functions
that simply return true (1).