[Ipopt] How to define a non-zero constraint?

R Tavakoli rohtav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 02:20:44 EST 2010

I think hat if you describe the structure of your problem in more details,
peoples may give you better solutions. in general there might be several
strategies, formulation depend on structure of problem, number of variables
(constraints) and behavior of problem in practice.

e.g., did you tried your problem without constraints like x!=0, and if the
see if any variable violate your constraints, and if doing a little shift in
variable and see the objective function value ...