[Ipopt] sparse matrix additions

John Pye john.pye at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 10 20:53:03 EST 2010

Hi Rodrigo

You might be interested to see if any of the following include code for
what you need. You might want to have a dig around the 'mtx' code in
ASCEND too, since it comes from the same CMU corridors...

http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Survey_of_sparse_matrix_software
http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Mtx

Please feel free anyone to add other sparse codes to this list, if you
know of some that are missing.

Cheers
JP

Rodrigo Lopez-Negrete wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm using the C++ interface of Ipopt, and I'm wondering if any of you
> out there have suggestions for codes that will allow me to do fast
> sparse matrix additions using the triplet format used in Ipopt. I've
> seen some codes that use compressed row or column formats, but I'm not
> using those conventions. For now, I'm trying to not change my code
> that much. I need this to add the Hessian of the objective function
> with the Hessian of the constraints, among others.
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>  Rodrigo
>
> --