[Ipopt] error running parallel branch of Ipopt with intel mpi

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Dec 6 10:44:38 EST 2010

Hi Hans,

One important thing that might cause your problem:

You cannot use the MUMPS version compiled in ThirdParty, since that one is
for serial use and implements is own fake MPI functions.  You need to
compile MUMPS and all its dependencies first separately (and test it), and
then tell the Ipopt configure via flags how to link with MUMPS (all link
flags) and where the header files are.

Andreas