[Ipopt] Ipopt Failed to Compile (OX 10.5.8)

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 7 10:22:24 EDT 2009

Sounds like it might be a problem with your gcc setup. I would look at the
Mac OS X developer forums and see if you can get some hints there. I
suspect that these problems are not specific to IPOPT.

Peter Carbonetto, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Dept. of Human Genetics
University of British Columbia