[Dip] Several changes I've had to make to DIP

Isaac Cleland icle701 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Feb 22 18:01:46 EST 2017

Hello DIP developers,

I've had to make some changes to DIP in order for my program to work and
was wondering if any of the changes would be useful additions to the core
program.

1. I've allowed pricing to be done in the column generator (function:
solveRelaxed) so we can have a non-linear objective function described
within the column generator.

2. Given more flexibility to root node heuristics (function: APPheuristics)

3. Added a log callback function so the performance can be graphed

I may be adding more as my research progresses out of necessity.

Thanks,

Isaac