[Dip] Dippy says problem is infeasible

Romain Montagné romain.montagne at polymtl.ca
Thu Feb 16 14:04:37 EST 2017

Hello Ted,

I am using DIP as a generic solver. I have simply created a dippy.DipProblem that I solve with and without the doPriceCut option, like in the examples that are provided.

I have attached 4 files:

- LP.lp is the .lp file
- LP_blocks.txt is the block file
- DoPriceCut0_terminal_output.txt is what I see on my screen when I solve the problem without the doPriceCut option (and it works fine)
- DoPriceCut1_terminal_output.txt is what I see on my screen when I solve it with the doPriceCut option (and it tells me problem infeasible)

The version of DIP that I am using is 1.4.8. I work on a linux 64 bit machine, and my compiler is gcc, version 4.4.7.

If you need other information please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help,

Romain