[Dip] Problem running the GAP example

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:53:22 EST 2014

Just to give some feedback, with the latest stable   0.9.11,

running:

*./decomp_gap --param gap.parm
*
I got:
*Error: Filename =  failed to open.**
**decomp_gap: /usr/include/coin/UtilMacros.h:918: int
UtilOpenFile(std::ifstream&, const char*): Assertion `is' failed.*

I've run before the two scripts
data_extract.sh  and  get_pisinger.sh

So I think that the instances were downloaded.