[Dip] non-empty intersection of column sets in subproblem

Matthew Galati matthew.galati at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:28:28 EDT 2012

All shared columns must be in the master and not in subproblem blocks.

DIP will give an error if there are overlapping (column wise) blocks. The
example below will surely give overlapping blocks. There is an option to
turn this check off (for sake of speed), but, it is on by default.

   //---
   //--- sanity checks on user input
   //---
   if(m_param.DebugCheckBlocksColumns)
     checkBlocksColumns();

Let me know if it is not reporting or missing some overlap.

Matt