[Dip] Alternative solver for subproblems

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Dec 23 18:42:06 EST 2010

Just to clarify, it is not necessary to use a config.site file to do
this. in case someone wants to do this all on the command line, it
would just be

./configure --with-lp-solver=cplex --with-ip-solver=cplex \
--with-cplex-incdir=/path/to/inc/dir
--with-cplex-lib="-L/path/to/cplex/lib -lcplex -lpthread"

Cheers,

Ted