[Dip] Alternative solver for subproblems

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Wed Dec 22 10:48:27 EST 2010

When you configure, you need to set the options for the LP and/or IP solver as well as the location of cplex inc and lib dirs.

I do it with a configuration file and have this:
  export CONFIG_SITE=$HOME/config.site-COIN
in my startup script (.bashrc).

Here is my config file for running at Lehigh:
# COIN config.site file for common autotools settings
#use CPLEX
with_lp_solver=cplex
with_ip_solver=cplex

#location of CPLEX
with_cplex_incdir="/usr/local/cplex/include/ilcplex"
with_cplex_lib="-L/usr/local/cplex/lib/x86-64_debian4.0_4.1/static_pic -lcplex -lpthread"