[CppAD] Problem when compiling with NDEBUG

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Wed Jun 2 15:18:36 EDT 2010

Thanks for the bug report. The problem was fixed at revision
     https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/changeset/1698
This fix is immediately available from subversion and will be in the
tarballs starting tomorrow; i.e., 20100603.
In addition, the fix has been copied to
     https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/browser/releases/20100101.4