[Couenne] Question about Couenne

Samira Fallah saf418 at lehigh.edu
Thu Jun 1 15:51:52 EDT 2023

Hello,

I would like to ask you a question and would greatly appreciate your
assistance. I am interested in utilizing Couenne in conjunction with Pulp
and Pyomo within the Anaconda interface. I'm wondering if it is possible to
install Couenne using Conda. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any relevant
information on the Couenne GitHub page. As of now, I have installed Couenne
from the source and have been running my code on Ubuntu Linux.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Samira

--
Samira Fallah
Ph.D. Student, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering