[Coin-voting-members] 2024 COIN-OR board of directors election

Matthew Saltzman mjs at coin-or.org
Wed Jan 24 18:50:01 EST 2024

To all voting members:

For this year, we are electing two positions in the Strategic
Leadership Board. Please fill out the ballot at the link provided
below. Ballots must be received by Wednesday, February 14 (anywhere on
Earth) to be counted. If you cannot or do not wish to use the provided
form, for example because you do not have a Google account, you may
instead contact me via email and I will send you an email ballot. You
may only vote once, i.e., either using the link (preferred), or via
email.

The 2023 annual member meeting will take place February 14, 2024 via
Zoom. Details to follow separately.

2024 Strategic Leadership Board
Ballot: https://forms.gle/3Xbakg4bXn4AEiT97. Candidate bios linked from
the ballot.