[Coin-ima] Coding Sprint Proposals

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Jan 2 12:15:01 EST 2019

Hi all,

Happy new year! Several proposals have come in. I'm not sure who is on the
mailing list and seen them already, but I've put them in a shared folder
here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XU7AUBNxNPe3Oz3yLZIPo-9oLdDS4oPS?usp=sharing

We should approve the HIGHs proposal as soon as possible, given that they
want to meet in February. Please let me know what you think of the others.
In general, they seem a bit far afield from our intent, but I haven't
looked that closely yet.

I'm expecting another proposal for a February sprint from the COIN-JSON
groups shortly, which we should also try to approve quickly.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering