[Coin-ima] Finalizing schedule

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:46:08 EDT 2018

I doubt I'll confirm speakers by today (after all, I'm trying to reach
Bjarni!) but I think it's reasonable to plan to run that second block
as a panel discussion with possible short presentations and open
discussion of issues and design parameters for interfaces from
integrators and end users. Your thoughts?

You said Oscar Dowson was the Julia crew guy on the confirmed list,
right?

Matt

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZRyTfIuZlrMiR8aALp0eGeTnl6rKYIN9YLhFJKBYS0/edit

> JP and Matt, can you confirm the scheduling for your portions of the
> program by tomorrow?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ted
> --
> Dr. Ted Ralphs
> Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
> Lehigh University
> (610) 628-1280
> ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
> coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted