[Coin-ima] [EXTERNAL] Re: Follow-up meeting?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Nov 23 22:43:45 EST 2018

Hi all,

My apologies if anyone showed up for the meeting on Wednesday. We just
moved into a new house that is still under renovation and were also hosting
Thanksgiving. It was complete chaos on Wednesday. This coming Wednesday, I
also have another event at the usual meeting time. Is everyone available I
realize it's already difficult enough to find a time to meet, but is
everyone available Thursday or Friday around the same time?

Cheers,

Ted