[Coin-discuss] C# interface to OSI (CLP)

Jan-Willem Goossens j.goossens at t75.nl
Sat Mar 18 14:47:41 EST 2006

Hi Laszlo,

Well, I dont know. Changing the COIN sources (a lot) to work around a known
MS bug doesnt feel right to me, even as a windows user.. According to

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823071

MS identified the problem, made a hotfix for VS2003, but hasnt gotten around
to releasing an official service pack for VS2003. ("VS 2003 SP1 is scheduled
for April 2006.  We have done much of the work for this release already, and
are anxious to get it to you.")

I also read that supposedly this has been fixed in VisualStudio 2005. I'll
try to get around to testing that on monday.

Since I'm using CLP through OSI, and there are only about half a dozen OSI
functions that return a boolean, I didnt have to use the workaround a lot.

On a different note: wouldnt it be nice to be able to Search through the
COIN mailing lists archives? It took me some time to find my own post back..

Regards,

Jan-Willem