[Coin-discuss] CoinLpIO

Jean-Sebastien Roy js at jeannot.org
Mon Oct 10 18:52:50 EDT 2005

Hi !

I noticed some solvers (like GLPK) complain when two constraints in an
LP file share the same name, as it is the case for files output by
CoinLpIO.cpp's writeLp function when constraints are ranged.

As a quick fix I added "low" to the second constraint. The CPLEX LP
format definition do not discuss the possibility of multiple constraints
with the same name (even if it makes sense in this case). Maybe it can
be made an option ?

diff -r1.5 CoinLpIO.cpp
628c628
<          fprintf(fp, "%s:", rowNames[i]);
---
>          fprintf(fp, "%slow:", rowNames[i]);

Regards,

js