[Coin-announce] Server maintenance

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Mon Oct 19 23:36:04 EDT 2009

Trac 0.11.5 is installed and should be functional on the same level as
before, though there are still a few minor issues that I'm aware of.  If
you run into any problems, please let me know.

There are likely to be some changes to project configurations in the
near future to support some new features.  If it looks like current
functionality will be affected, I will try to make an announcement here.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu