[Cmpl] Setting parameters for CPLEX

Christopher Gross christopher.gross at unikat.uni-augsburg.de
Thu Feb 4 10:41:59 EST 2016

Hi,

when solving a model with CPLEX, I would like to be able to specify a
MIP gap. In CPLEX interactive mode, this can be done with the command
"set mip tolerances mipgap 0.5".

I tried adding this to the head section of my model like this:

%opt cplex "mip tolerances mipgap" 0.5

and also without quotes:

%opt cplex mip tolerances mipgap 0.5

and with points as separator

%opt cplex mip.tolerances.mipgap 0.5

Unfortunately, the first two variants generate a CMPL error (Error (CMPL
header): file model.cmpl in line 14:  mipgap": To much options per line)
and the third variant is not recognized by CPLEX.

What is the correct way of setting this CPLEX parameter with CMPL?

Thanks,

Christopher
--
Christopher Gross, M.Sc.

Lehrstuhl für Health Care Operations/Health Information Management

Universitäres Zentrum für Gesundheitswissenschaften am Klinikum Augsburg
(UNIKA-T), Neusässer Straße 47, 86156 Augsburg;

Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, Universität Augsburg,
Universitätsstraße 16, 86159 Augsburg

Tel.: +49 821 598-6454

E-Mail:  christopher.gross at unikat.uni-augsburg.de
Web:  http://www.wiwi.uni-augsburg.de/bwl/brunner/