[Clp] printing complementarity gap to solution file with clp.exe

Stephanie Jakus stephanie.jakus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:21:20 EDT 2012

Dear Clp mailing list,
I'm calling clp.exe from within a windows program and returning the
results to the program by having clp print the solution to a text
file, which my program then parses. I'm using the "barrier" option as
my objective is quadratic.

Could anyone suggest a way to make clp.exe print the complementarity
gap along with the solution? I'm just looking for a way to return some
indicator that describes whether or not clp has successfully finished
solving the problem.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Stephanie Jakus