[Cbc] Stop at a given value

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:03:16 EDT 2012

Using:

cbc air04.lp cuto 57270 maxso 1 solve

Cbc will exit as soon as a solution better than 57270 is found.

Cheers,

Haroldo

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Stefano Avallone <stavallo at unina.it> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using a Cbc model to solve a mixed integer linear problem. The goal
> is to
> minimize a given objective function, but I would like to stop the
> execution as
> soon as a solution better than a provided value is found.
>
> It looks like that none of the methods of the CbcModel class provides the
> functionality I need. Any hint how to do that?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Stefano

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." Edsger Dijkstra