[Cbc] More problem with re-solving a model

Goossens Jan-Willem Jan-Willem.Goossens at nc3a.nato.int
Tue Apr 14 04:59:56 EDT 2009

John,

Thanks for your reply. This is not an urgent issue. The save/reset approach works fine for now.
Also, after giving it some thought, I can see justification to keep an original copy of (quite a big part of) the data.

Mostly, though, I was surprised to have to manually do the save/reset mechanism.
Is (should) this kind of behavior part of the description of what any OSI implementation should do?

Regards,

Jan-Willem