[BuildTools] New Release 0.8.4

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Mar 29 14:44:21 EDT 2015

I just made a new release 0.8.4 of the Build Tools. The primary purpose of
this release was to fix the support for building and installing Doxygen
documentation for all projects with proper cross references using relative
paths so that documentation is self-contained and portable and works across
across multiple projects without the need for a single monolithic build.

As described here

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/pm-doxygen

there are now standard targets for generating documentation and an autoconf
macro that locates and links to documentation for dependent projects at
configure time. This should fix long-standing issues with generating
portable documentation. I'll be making new releases of all projects over
this week to incorporate this change.

Cheers,

Ted
--