[BuildTools] Recent changes

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:17:46 EST 2015

Hi all,

I recently made several changes to the build tools that I wanted to make
you aware of.

1. I made release 0.7.18 that changes from the use of the vecLib framework
to the use of the Accelerate framework on OS X. The vecLib framework is no
longer included in OS X as of 10.9.

2. I made a new stable version 0.8 and changed dependency linking to be the
default in all configurations except with the Visual Studio compilers.

I am planning to make a new release 0.8.0 shortly and then will begin
switching trunks of all projects that use the BuildTools to point to
stable/0.8. Is there anything else that should be changed in stable/0.8
before we make the first release?

After switching trunks of all projects, I will begin making new stables and
releases for all projects. This will eventually be followed by a new stable
version 1.8 of CoinAll.

Cheers,

Ted
--