[BuildTools] ticket create permission revoked

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 28 09:41:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

to stop the current spamming of BuildTools tickets, I removed
ticket-create permissions for authenticated users for now. Only
BuildTools project managers can create tickets for now. Of course we can
grant permissions to more people, but that will be for specific logins only.
Everyone with an account should be able to comment on existing tickets.

Maybe I will just restore the permissions after a while.
If someone has an idea on how to avoid spamming, please let Matt know.

Stefan