[BuildTools] ticket create permission revoked

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Apr 6 18:54:42 EDT 2014

We now have a spam filter installed with various options, such as Captcha.
I enabled image-based Captcha and granted ticket create privilege to
authenticated users again, let's see how it goes.

Cheers,

Ted

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Stefan Vigerske
<stefan at math.hu-berlin.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> to stop the current spamming of BuildTools tickets, I removed
> ticket-create permissions for authenticated users for now. Only BuildTools
> project managers can create tickets for now. Of course we can grant
> permissions to more people, but that will be for specific logins only.
> Everyone with an account should be able to comment on existing tickets.
>
> Maybe I will just restore the permissions after a while.
> If someone has an idea on how to avoid spamming, please let Matt know.
>
> Stefan

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor, Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280