[BuildTools] Compiling FlopCpp under Windows whit Eclipse

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Sep 23 12:15:13 EDT 2010

Wilfredo,

> [ FlopCpp build problems, Eclipse, Windows ... ]
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target
> `/d/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp/../CoinUtils/src/libCoinUtils.la',
> needed by `clp.exe'.  Stop.

  To restate the obvious, the makefile is expecting a directory structure
  something like this:

  /d/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp/src
                               /CoinUtils/src

  Make is running in /d/Wascana/workspace/FlopC++-/Clp and looks in
  ../CoinUtils/src for libCoinUtils.  So ...  either the directory hierarchy
  is not as expected, or libCoinUtils has not been built (either the build
  failed, or just didn't happen).

  A directory named FlopC++- is a bit odd.  It's as if something should follow
  the `-'.  Your email states that you've included the root and clp config
  logs, but not the coinutils config log.  That would also be helpful.

  I can't say much more because I can't unpack a 7-zip archive on a Solaris
  box.  If you could repackage as standard .zip, .bz2, or .gz, I can have a
  look.

  							Lou