[BuildTools] Package Conversion Problem

Kipp Martin kmartin at chicagobooth.edu
Fri Oct 29 03:59:31 EDT 2010

Hi:

I am trying to convert OS to the new build system. I am following the
instructions at

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/pm-switch

After trying to follow the instruction, I did a

  BuildTools/run_autotools

in the root. When I run configure I get the error message below when Cbc
is trying to configure. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Thanks

checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking for COIN-OR package CoinDepend... not given: No package 'cgl' found
configure: error: Required package CoinUtils, Osi, or Cgl not available.
configure: error: /bin/sh '../../Cbc/configure' failed for Cbc

--
Kipp Martin
Professor of Operations Research
kmartin at chicagobooth.edu