[BuildTools] Updated Visual Studio v9 builds

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Dec 8 21:10:41 EST 2010

Folks,

	I've finished updating the Visual Studio v9 builds for the following
projects and committed the updates to trunk:

  Cbc
  Cgl
  Clp
  CoinUtils
  Dylp
  Osi
  SYMPHONY
  Vol

They all have (debug, release) x (32-bit, 64-bit) configurations.  This is as
far as I plan to go (more gets me into Fortran, and that's ugly with Visual
Studio without a compatible compiler).

	Various individuals will get email specific to their project.  If I hear
no complaints, I'll plan to push the changes over to stable before we go for the
next CoinAll stable.

							Lou